Paternity Legal Advice - Hingham, MA

Child custody, child support, and other related child issues do not only arise in the divorce context. They also arise for those parents who did not marry and are now living separately from each other. Just as for divorce clients, Allison and Mikalen can assist these parents relative to custody and parenting time and financial issues regarding the children.


Request a Free

Legal Consultation

Would you like to speak with Allison or Mikalen?
Just submit your contact details and we will be in touch shortly.