Modification - Hingham, MA

Oftentimes, court orders regarding child custody, parenting time, child support and the like enter when children are very young. As those children grow older, and as their life circumstances and those of their parents change, court orders must sometimes be re-visited. Similarly, alimony orders sometimes need to be reviewed after a period of time when the parties’ circumstances have changed. If you or your children have experienced a significant change of circumstances such that your current custody, child support or alimony order may need to be modified, Allison can help you evaluate the situation and determine how best to proceed.

Request a Free

Legal Consultation

Would you like to speak with Allison or Mikalen?
Just submit your contact details and we will be in touch shortly.