Guardianships - Hingham, MA

For a variety of reasons, parents are sometimes unable to care for their children on their own. In such cases, the relative or friend who is caring for the children may need to seek legal recognition of the caretaking arrangement from the court. Allison has experience representing both caretakers and children in guardianship of minor actions in the Probate and Family and Juvenile Courts, and can assist you relative to such a matter.

Guardianships of Minors

Request a Free

Legal Consultation

Would you like to speak with Allison or Mikalen?
Just submit your contact details and we will be in touch shortly.